Monday, May 12, 2008

Whitney Kringel -- Finally!!

A few pix of the big event before I head to bed. It was wonderful to have everyone together. I only have a few pix. Will have to post more when we get some better ones back. (Sorry, I didn't get any of Rob, Anna and family.)
I know they say you're supposed to keep your eyes half-closed after marriage. Whit's never had a problem.

Court & Whit

Christian & Shandra w/ Jim & Whit


The Wieses and the Kringels

The wedding day was perfect. The party was wonderful. Everyone said nice things about Jim and Whit. All that plus the best dessert table I've ever seen. Couldn't have been better -- except that we didn't really have enough time to just be together.

8 comments:

Briana said...

Thanks for the pictures Uncle Bill! It looks like it was a great day!

Christy said...

it's fun to see some pictures of the wedding. whitney looks lovely, as do you all.

Anna said...

I'm a little offended that you didn't get a picture of us....actually truthfully, seeing as how lovely and photogenic I am, I am very grateful you didn't!!!!
Twas so fun to see everyone. It has been way too long.
I'll plan a relaxing vacation if everyone wants. We found a great place up near Yellowstone....and Tahoe is great too. Let me know and I'll plan away.

David and Kris Taylor said...

It looks like it was a wonderful day. I guess I didn't read the announcement very well; I pictured the entire day in my head in L.A., not San Diego.

D.

Danielle Hastings said...

I so enjoyed spending the weekend with all of the Hawaii Hastings. The wedding was wonderful. Love you guys!
Danielle

Anonymous said...

It was fantastic. Anna, I'll be posting some pics on my blog just of YOU. I love our family! Wish it could have lasted longer...school on Monday was a little painful.

Shandra and Christian said...

Someone please post the 5 minute long sequent shot pictures of Anna and Rob's family from the temple. Anna...Amazing.

Liz said...

We so wanted to be there, but the timing just wouldn't work for us. It's fun to see pictures though.