Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Saturday before Easter

I'll apologize in advance to any who don't appreciate my sense of humor. Big storm yesterday, with much new snow on the mountain. This has been the longest, coldest, wettest winter in recent memory. Shouldn't complain after the lengthy drought we've had but still will be glad for a few days of sunshine. There's a glimmer of hope this morning. We've 30+ coming for lunch after church tomorrow, so pray for good weather. We need the kids to be able to go outdoors.

3 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

Seems to be wet all around. We in the middle of a very rainy period. The kids went to So. Utah and it's raining there, too.

D.

Anna said...

YIKES! That's a lot of people. I hope you have a good dinner/good weather/happy easter!
We had a rainy hike in the dry desert of Zion...it was BEAUTIFUL, but chilly.

Liz said...

And I thought I was doing well with dinner for twelve! You and J.Lynn are amazing!