Saturday, August 13, 2011

Betsy's Blessing

We spent the weekend of July 4 on Oahu with Christian and Shandra and the Clawsons.  Saturday we had a lovely day at Waimanalo Beach.
Here's 'lil Bessie.

Christian gave Betsy a lovely blessing after Sacrament meeting Sunday.  Then we took a few pictures.

It was so nice to spend time with the Clawsons again.
Monday morning we took four-wheelers on an excursion from Kualoa Ranch up Kaaawa Valley.  It was a beautiful morning.  "Lost," "Jurassic Park," and a number of other shows have shot at this location.
J. Lynn claimed to be scared, but she actually had a great time riding her machine.

6 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

Betsy is a darling chunk! She has really grown.

I am happy to see JLynn expanding her horizons. It looks like great fun in paradise.

Courtney said...

Betsy is adorable. I'm so jealous that you get to see them!

And I'm jealous about the ranch...I thought it was Kualoa? It looks amazing. I need to go there.

Bill Hastings said...

Nice catch, Court. I fixed it.

Shandra said...

She sure is a darling little chunk! :) Glad you guys could come out for the special day!

Whitney said...

Hey, I missed this post! Cute pictures. What a nice time. And that Kualoa place is amazing.

Liz said...

So fun to have a new grandbaby! Sounds like you had a great time.