Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Whale Watch

Whit, Jim and Ever came to Honolulu for a short visit last Wednesday eve.  I joined the group on Friday for a whale watch off Haleiwa.  Nice day -- not too hot -- and saw several whales.  So nice to be together.  Unfortunately, these are the only pix I took over the weekend.  Most of the morning was a bit overcast and breezy.  Even a few sprinkles.


 Several spinner dolphins followed the boat, both out and into the harbor.  There were a couple of spectacular spinning jumps out of the water right in front of the boat, but didn't get a picture.

All in all, a very nice morning.

4 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

That would be fun. I hope we can come to Hawaii again sometime.

D.

Shandra said...

I look really nerdy pointing at those dolphins, with that other nerdy lady. It was my first time, so excited! Glad you guys could make it over!

Anna said...

FUN!!!

Courtney said...

Jealous. I want to go on a whale watch. Take more pictures.