Sunday, July 13, 2014

Mom's Story

  Just finished reading Mom's Life Story.  Thanks so much to Liz and Mom.  Although I'd heard most of the stories before, it was amazing to read it all.  Usually 4-6 pages is about all I can manage before falling asleep at night.  However, this kept me awake for 20-30 pages or more, and I still wasn't tired!  Mom and Dad had a wonderful life together.  It makes me appreciate all the more the wonderful parentage and family I have so often taken for granted.  (It also made me wonder if we should start having fun before it's too late!)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Definitely start living now. Can't wait to read it.

Shandra said...

I'm excited to read it too.

Whitney said...

They sure did have a wonderful life together. I'm so grateful to Liz for collecting and recording those memories.

Liz said...

I'm so glad you read it and enjoyed it!