Saturday, March 26, 2011

Utah Skiing

After Phoenix, I flew to SLC. Had a couple of good days to visit with Mom and Dad. I picked up Court and Rob on Wednesday, and we had a great day of hard skiing on Thursday. Then Whit flew in Thursday night, and we did it again on Friday. So I got to enjoy a couple of days at Snowbird with my kiddies. (I swear they were trying to kill me!) I forgot to bring my camera, so all I got were a few Iphone pix. I do love the snow and the mountains!
Whit & Rob, in case you can't tell.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Much fun. I love a good day of skiing.

Anna said...

Glad you all got to be together. Rob had a great time. And I may have to steal a pic or 2 from you.

Shandra said...

I'm jealous about the skiing. It's been awhile for us.

I'm also exhausted just reading about your trip. So many outdoor activities!

David and Kris Taylor said...

I'm glad the weather cooperated, more or less.

D.

Whitney said...

Wish I could have joined you Thursday, too. Love skiing with the fam.

Liz said...

It was good to see you. I'm so glad you were here with Mom & Dad.